Morning, Cruzifers,
Today I wanted to share a little bit about the importance of association. While Euripides said in the Phoenix fragment, "Every man is like the company he wont to keep," I know none of you have read that, because he was a foreigner, and you can't read.
So now I'm bringing the concept to you in pictures. Or at least my assistant is, because, as we've already established, I have no idea how this "internet thing" works.
That being said, it is true the "mainstream" GOP thinks I'm an idiot, but it's good to know I still have some staunch advocates. For example, you all remember when Sarah, Mike, and I came together to support the first African American to propose slavery as a condition for welfare in the 21st century?
It doesn't matter that John McCain, a respected Senator and war hero can't stand me,
Keep Cruzing!
No comments:
Post a Comment